Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One Step Closer...

Taking up Nursing is not an easy task. I have few options while I was in high school on what to take in College. The dizziness in my head took me off crazy...because i have three options. First, Nursing. I have a feeling that I will be soon-to-be-a-NURSE. As you did not know, my family there are already 5 nurses that includes my father, which it is his second course. Anyway, why take up Nursing? I think that is in my gene, I guess. yeah hopefully. Next, my choice of becoming pro is Geologist/Historian/Doctor... whatever... in this field i have a feeling... that could be my second course also.

Fresh from Graduate. Hard to deal with new school, friends, classmates. as well as teachers.
Got to deal a new obstacle.
Got to go!
Have a nice day ahead.
I Have a midterm tommorow!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment